1/2 Side Of Beef
- Roasts (3-4 lbs each)
Shoulder roast- 3-4 Packages
Chuck roast- 6-8 packages
Sirloin tip roast- 3 packages
Rump roast- 1 package
Eye of round roast 2 packages
- Steaks (standard is 3/4″ thick, 2 per package)
T-bone- 10-12 steaks
Ribeye- 12-16 steaks
Flank steak- 2 steaks
Round steak (on a quarter, half are tenderized) 8-10 steaks
Sirloin 6-8 steaks
- Ground beef:
Approximately 70 lbs of ground beef.
Stew meat- 8 0.5 lb packages
Short ribs- 3 packages (3-4 in a package)
Soup bones- 5 packages
Martin City Brewery Monthly Cases:
Each month. you’ll receive a case of one of Martin City Breweries signature beers.
- Survival Blond Light in color only, this beer uses a blend of malt and hops to give it a depth of flavorful notes and floral aroma.
- Easy Way IPA Rich, citrus aromas light up your nose like a bright orange sky, giving way to a crisp flavor with notes of refreshing fruit and a pleasant finish.
- Hard Way IPA This American IPA is dry-hopped three times to unleash a beautiful citrus aroma and hoppy, floral flavor.
- Belgian Style Abbey Ale A toffee nose is followed by a perfect blend of rich and malty that hits your taste buds with cherry, chocolate, and apple.
Adult Signature Required is a service that ensures that the recipient of the mail items is at least 21 years of age or above. The recipient or a resident of the recipient’s address is required to show a form of photo identification to the delivery employee for age confirmation.